This twist on the classic Sangria is perfect for sharing when entertaining.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 bottle dry red wine (use your favourite but consider seeking out an organic variety = no sulphites or other additives)
- 1 ½ cups soda water
- 2 cups assorted fresh fruit, such as sliced strawberries, blackberries, orange slices, chopped apples, pears, or plums (have fun mix and matching your favourites based on the season!)
- ice cubes
How to prepare
- Place prepared fruit in bottom of a large pitcher and lightly muddle with a wooden spoon.
- Pour wine and soda water into pitcher and stir to combine.
- Add 1 cup of ice to pitcher and stir to chill.
- To serve, pour Sangria Spritzer over ice-filled glasses. Be sure each glass gets a spoonful of fruit!
For busy Real Girls, self-care can feel like an unaffordable luxury. Self-care is often advertised as long weekends spent at the beach, a trip to the spa, or even hours spent on exercise. In reality, though, self-care can be anything (small or big) you do to give your...
Walking often gets a bad rap when it comes to fitness. A lot of fitness pros may even scoff at the idea of a walk being a “true” workout. You may even find yourself feeling like a bit of a slacker on the days you choose to walk rather than run or do a higher intensity...
Picture this: You hit the snooze button one too many times, had a last minute project thrown at you at work, and then sat in an hour of traffic (or if you’re luck enough to live a short commute from home – perhaps you’ve spent the afternoon running...